Welcome to the Modyo Financial Widget Catalog. Here you will find a complete reference of all the financial experiences Modyo delivers as part of this product, from installation and development in your local environment, to the description of interfaces, available parameters, and the main features of each Widget.
# What is a Widget?
A Widget is an isolated component that packages its own markup (
html), style (
# Why use a Widget from this catalog?
The Financial Widgets catalog is designed to accelerate your digital experiences' development by offering interactive components for you to customize and assemble into flows that fit your business.
Financial Widgets deliver out of the box:
- UX designed to facilitate user interaction
- Basic accessibility (such as contrasting suitable colors, use of legible typographical sizes, semantic structure, etc)
- Internationalization and localization of texts and currencies. By default each Widget comes in English and Spanish, but it has all the necessary infrastructure to customize the current languages or add more languages to suit your business needs. If deployed in Modyo, Widgets detect the language configured for the site
- Validations for forms, dates
- Flat styles for easy customization with our downloadable PDF design system from here using Sass and popular libraries like Bootstrap (opens new window) and Font Awesome (opens new window)