Customize your account and the rest of the platform according to your needs.
These are the general options for an account on Modyo Platform:
- Account Name: This is the name by which you identify this account on the Modyo platform.
- Account URL: Choose the sub-domain that represents the account. If you change it, make sure all users know the new URL. After saving you will be redirected to the account login.
- Default site: If there is one or more sites, with this option you can redirect traffic from the base domain to this site.
- Permanent Redirection: Uses a 301 status redirect.
- Default language: Choose the default platform language. Existing users can modify the language from the user settings.
- Time Zone: Define the schedule for the entire platform. For example, this will be the default time zone for new sites or email campaigns.
- Modyo Platform Version: The current version of the platform can be found within the source of the page, under the meta data
<meta name="modyo-version" content="stable (build 2ee6170, 20220309120810)">. To view the source, right-click on any element on the page and select View Source Page.
- Do not show the first steps page: Turning on this option will hide the first steps button for all users.
- Account logo and favicon: Customize the platform by uploading a logo and favicon for all users. This will also be used by default on pages and sites.
- Google API key: The API key used to connect the Google Maps API to the location-type fields in the Content module.
# Profile settings
Customize your user, change your password, and enable two-factor authentication within your Profile.
In Modyo Platform, under your user in the lower left corner, click the **... ** button, and click Profile.
In your Profile screen, you can modify the following fields:
- Last name
- Language: This changes the language of Modyo Platform (e.g. the name of the fields and buttons within the platform). The sites will not be modified.
# Change your password
To change your password, follow these steps:
- In your Profile, in the upper right corner, click **... **, and select Change my password.
- Type your current password and your new password.
- Click Save.
# Set up your authenticator (2FA)
- In your Profile, in the upper right corner, click **... **, and select Configure Authenticator.
- On the Configure Authenticator screen, use your mobile device to scan the QR code.
- Type the security code from the Google Authenticator app in the field.
- Click Save.