Training on the Modyo Platform is a key aspect for any user who plays a role within the platform and correspond to the learning activities leading to generating the minimum skills necessary to be able to effectively use the product. Training activities include reviewing Modyo documentation, explanatory videos (opens new window), self-learning tutorials, among others.
# Modyo Platform
# Recommendations before starting
- Understand what Modyo and its main modules (opens new window) are
- Be clear about the role you play, for example: frontend development, content management, digital marketing, system administration, etc.
- Set up a test environment (opens new window) to put everything you've learned into practice
- Access platform documentation
- Access our Support Center (opens new window) to report problems and make queries
Here's how you'll be able to access all the information and access you need to make your Modyo experience easier.
# General Concepts
Modyo is a next-generation digital experience platform that powers solutions for interaction with digital customers, accelerating Web and mobile development safely and efficiently, creating a centralized space to govern your digital channels.
Modyo has the following main modules, which you will know in your training process:
- Modyo Content: Headless architecture application that allows the creation of content spaces that you can consume through an API both inside and outside of Modyo. Among the main concepts are: spaces, types, entries, file manager, team review, among others.
- Modyo Channels: Application that allows the construction and management of multiple digital channels centrally. Among the main concepts are: pages, widgets, templates, PWA, Liquid markup, CLI, among others.
- Modyo Customers: An application that enables user authentication to sites in Modyo, either through its internal account logging system or your enterprise integrations to Single Sign On (SSO) systems. Among the main concepts are: users, segments, forms, messaging (campaigns and notifications), personalization, among others.
- Modyo Insights: Application specialized in the representation of statistical data from both the users of your sites and the team that creates content and digital channels.
The tutorials are the easiest way to get started on the Modyo Platform. It only takes a test environment and some time to go step by step learning the fundamental concepts. We recommend you to perform the tutorials in order, following all the steps presented in them.
# Certification Program
Modyo has a certification program (opens new window) for customers and business partners consisting of training courses for three different profiles:
- Content Manager
- Frontend Developer
- System Administrator (security settings, organizations, realms, sites, and content spaces)
These trainings consist of courses with videos and a test at the end of each course, which if approved will give you a respective certificate.
For account activation you must send an email to email@example.com indicating the following information for each person who will perform the courses:
- Full name
- Corporate mail
Access will be granted for the period of one month, during which you will have the freedom to train yourself at your own pace. If you require an extension of the specified period, you must request it to the above email.
# Test environment
To understand how the Modyo platform works it is very important that you can test what you have learned. To do this, you will have access to create a temporary account where you can implement an example project to learn more about the platform.
To create a trial account you must go to this link (opens new window) and complete the form by entering your data and those of your organization.
You will automatically be assigned the account administrator role, granting you privileges to invite other users on your team to participate in it.
This environment will be available for the limited period of time. Once the deadline has expired, the account will be automatically deactivated. If you require an extension of the indicated period, you must request it to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the additional time you need.
# How to ask for help?
# Questions and report problems
To report a problem or queries you must:
- Log in to our Support Center: https://support.modyo.com/hc/en
- Create an account linked to your corporate email
- Select the type of case to report:
- Incidence: Problems that affect the correct functioning of the environment or the product developed on the platform indicating severity level (drops of environments, performance problems, among others).
- Query: Any questions about the functionality of the platform or the product developed about it.
- Requirement: Requests for configuration of environments, domains, VPN, execution of scripts, access to systems, among others.
- Complete the corresponding form according to the selected case.
# What information should you include to give you the right care?
In order to review what you report it is important that you can include in the "description" field of the ticket the following information:
- Context: indicate account route/affected site, browser used, Modyo version, user role in the platform (the latter if applicable).
- Description: Briefly indicate the step by step to be able to replicate the case.
- Files (optional): Include screenshots or files that do not contain sensitive customer information in the case of transactional sites.